United Moving Solutions welcomes and encourages the submission of comments on our social media platforms. However, to maintain a respectful and productive environment, we have established the following guidelines for posting comments:
- Comments will be reviewed and posted based on the policy below. United Moving Solutions reserves the right to remove comments at our discretion that are inconsistent with this policy.
- The views expressed in comments are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of United Moving Solutions.
- Comments containing vulgar, profane, abusive, or bullying language, personal attacks, inappropriate references to religion, nationality, sex, politics, race, unsupported accusations, or endorsements of commercial products or services, organizations, or political parties or groups, or content that infringes on copyrights, or solicitation of funds will not be tolerated.
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort will not be allowed.
- By posting comments on United Moving Solutions websites or any Social Media platforms under United Moving Solutions business pages or accounts, you grant us permission to copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, make derivatives of your work, and do so free of charge.
- Please do not include personal information, such as social security numbers, phone numbers or full addresses, that could identify you in a way you do not intend.
- United Moving Solutions reviews comments during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, and will make every effort to address comments not in line with our policy in a timely manner.
- United Moving Solutions will keep records of all comments deleted for policy violations.
- We reserve the right to block or delete individuals who violate this policy.
Thank you for following our social media policy and helping us maintain a respectful and productive environment for all users.